Is your house cat-proofed?
Sunday July 31st, 2011
comments powered by Disqus
Supplies you'll need
Things to do
- Schedule a vet appointment to have your kitten examined and microchipped as soon as possible
- Set-up your cat supplies in a quiet room that is closed off and away from other pets. This will give your cat a few days to acclimate to her new environment before exploring the rest of her domain.
- Remove any toxic houseplants
- Tie-up and secure electrical cords, curtain cords and blind cords
- Remove items that are small enough for the kitten to swallow, including ribbon, string and goldfish!
latest news & articles
offers from our sponsors