Latest News & Articles
- By Nina Stively on May 26th, 2015Almost a dozen of the deadliest diseases for a dog or cat are examined along with treatments, mortality rates, and potential cures for the afflictions.
- By DogTime on May 26th, 2015Have you ever taken a look at what goes into your pet’s food? There are several dozen ingredients in your average dog or cat food, it’s important to know what's important.
- By DogTime on May 22nd, 2015So, you're going out of town and need someone to look after your cat? Here's how to choose the best cat sitter, including the pros and cons of using a friend or professional.
- By DogTime on May 21st, 2015A study by a Tufts University researcher reveals that children in military families are better at coping with stress if there is a pet dog or cat in the household.
- By CJArabia on May 21st, 2015Sometimes you just need to take a break and look at some adorable happy kittens to get through the day. Share these kittens with someone who could use a little cheer.
- By Julia Higgins on May 20th, 2015If you have lost your cat and have nowhere else to turn maybe Henry the scent sniffing cat can help. Henry, with his human works to track and recover lost cats.
- By Sara Eaker on May 19th, 2015It is love at first click. You have found your match, or at least your online dating website says you have. Here are some helpful dating tips for cat lovers.
- May 18th, 2015Ruggles is a tiny shih-tzu who was rescued from a puppy mill bust. His kitten friend named Chompers was found alone under a porch when she was only two days old.
- By CJArabia on May 18th, 2015No matter what you do, you just can't make some cats happy. Check out the judgiest felines the Internet has to offer. Do you have a judgmental cat?