The first day of August is known as Planner Day, which means it’s an excellent prompt to get back to organizing that endless to-do list and start scheduling important dates and events. Better yet, why not get on top of everything with a cat-themed planner?
Pool noodles are fun for kids enjoying a summer swim, but they’re also incredibly useful for DIY projects and creative solutions to problems around the home. If you have some pool noodles lying around, give some of these projects a try. They may make life easier or more fun for you and your cat.
Wouldn’t it be great if someone could do all the legwork and send you over a digest of the five most essential cat videos of the month? That’s exactly what CatTime’s monthly cat video round up does! Here are July’s five must watch cat videos.
Have you ever tried to get your cat to take a pill, only to have them immediately spit it out on the floor, right in front of your feet? By following a few simple tips and tricks, you might make pill time a lot less traumatic for both of you.
International Tiger Day is celebrated on July 29th! It’s a day to promote the protection of tiger habitats and conservation around the world. Check out our selection of five fun videos that delve into the relationship between cats and their striped big cousins.
July 22 is known as Hammock Day all around the world. It’s a hashtag holiday usually celebrated by humans, but what’s to stop you letting your cat in on the hammock action? Here’s a round-up of DIY cat hammock tutorial videos.
Latest News and Reviews
Cats thrive on feeling safe and secure. When their security disappears, a lot of behavior problems can suddenly appear, seemingly out of nowhere. Here are some major signs that your cat may be dealing with insecurity issues.
Catnip is an herb, scientifically called Nepeta Cataria, which is part of the mint family. It drives some cats absolutely crazy–but why? And why do some cats seem to not care about catnip at all?
Cats are unique creatures in so many ways! Did you know that your cat’s taste buds are very different from your own? In fact, cats can be picky eaters because of just how differently they perceive taste. Here’s what you should know.
Has your cat ever meowed non-stop to get your attention? Did you ever wonder where they learned to do that? Well, it turns out that adult cats don’t actually meow to each other at all. Adult cats typically only meow at people, not other cats.
Amazon Prime Day is coming up on July 15th and 16th. Don’t miss out! Make a list and look for all your favorite cat stuff on Amazon Prime Day!
Some people go a little overboard and create cat videos that are so ridiculous, they should probably be given an award show category all their own. Here are five especially silly YouTube cat videos that you absolutely have to see.
What you can find here on CatTime
- At CatTime, our mission is to keep cats out of shelters and get them adopted to good homes by providing novice and experienced owners alike with the important information needed to make them, and their cats, very happy and healthy.
- CatTime covers all things cat. Our extensive breed profiles include the evaluation and history of key cat breed characteristics--amount of shedding, adaptability, behaviors--and what they mean for a potential owner.
- Looking to add a feline to the family? Use our adoption page to check local shelters in your zip code. Once you've found the purrfect four-legged friend, take a look at our extensive lists of cat names by breed, fur color, or theme.
- For expert advice on a variety of topics, including training, raising kittens, cat health, product reviews, and lifestyle, CatTime has answers with submissions by notable and respected behaviorists, specialists, trainers, pet lovers, and veterinarians.
- Looking for fun? The cat video page is stocked with videos on everything from funny, cute, and celebrity cats to how-to's and product reviews.
- Watch the homepage for breaking news articles and features covering the latest happenings in the cat world, product and food recalls, important legislation, health hazards, and other information that impacts cat owners.