Adopting a new cat is one of the most rewarding experiences any pet parent gets to go through. With this handy checklist you can ensure that you’re right on top of introducing your new favorite feline to their new forever home.
Hold on! Isn’t forcing your cat to work for food cruel? Well except in cases where physical health, disability, or limited mobility prevents it, it’s actually beneficial for cats to use their brains to find food for themselves. Here’s what you should know.
Fluconazole for cats is an anti-fungal medicine that veterinarians primarily prescribe to treat fungal infections, especially those that target the central nervous system. It’s the generic name for a medicine that’s also sold under the brand name Diflucan.
How often you replace your cat’s litter box depends on a few factors, like the litter box’s material, how often you clean it, and how many cats are using said litter box. Here’s how to determine when and how frequently you should be replacing your cat’s litter box.
There are a few simple tips that can really help ramp up the quality of your Instagram cat photos and increase those coveted likes. Here are some effective ways to take cute kitty photos that are Instagram worthy.
Ketoconazole for cats is an anti-fungal medicine that veterinarians primarily prescribe to treat fungal infections. It’s the generic name for a drug that’s also sold under the brand name Nizoral. Here’s what you should know.
Latest News and Reviews
There are lots of reasons as to why your cat might be shy around the litter box or unwilling to relieve themselves there. If this becomes a habit, here are a few things you can do to help your cat start using the litter box again and stop having accidents.
Food puzzle toys have been shown to reduce stress and boredom in cats, and they’re very easy to make on your own. Give these do-it-yourself puzzles a try!
Griseofulvin for cats is an anti-fungal medicine that veterinarians primarily prescribe to treat ringworm, along with some other hair and skin infections. It’s the generic name for a drug that’s also sold under the brand names Fulvicin and Grisactin.
When asked if I’d like to review the Wiggle Pickle Cat Toy from Pet Craft Supply, I knew that my two Tabby cats would be entertained and intrigued by this product. It’s a fun and interactive toy that will undoubtedly grab the attention of your pet cat as well!
The death of a pet is the first loss that many of us can remember. As a parent, knowing the best way to assist your child in this loss can be overwhelming, especially when you are also trying to deal with your own grief. Here are a few words of advice.
Rectoanal polyps in cats is a condition that involves non-typical, flap-like growths inside the rectal and anal walls. These growths are often benign, but some cats can be afflicted with multiple polyps.
What you can find here on CatTime
- At CatTime, our mission is to keep cats out of shelters and get them adopted to good homes by providing novice and experienced owners alike with the important information needed to make them, and their cats, very happy and healthy.
- CatTime covers all things cat. Our extensive breed profiles include the evaluation and history of key cat breed characteristics--amount of shedding, adaptability, behaviors--and what they mean for a potential owner.
- Looking to add a feline to the family? Use our adoption page to check local shelters in your zip code. Once you've found the purrfect four-legged friend, take a look at our extensive lists of cat names by breed, fur color, or theme.
- For expert advice on a variety of topics, including training, raising kittens, cat health, product reviews, and lifestyle, CatTime has answers with submissions by notable and respected behaviorists, specialists, trainers, pet lovers, and veterinarians.
- Looking for fun? The cat video page is stocked with videos on everything from funny, cute, and celebrity cats to how-to's and product reviews.
- Watch the homepage for breaking news articles and features covering the latest happenings in the cat world, product and food recalls, important legislation, health hazards, and other information that impacts cat owners.