Watch as this feline easily evades his dog buddy pursuer, thanks to a nearby tree and some quick thinking. Well done, Santi!
Can cats eat pizza? The short answer is, well, sort of, but mostly no. It’s not a food that provides vital feline nutrition, and it can make your kitty ill.
Hyposthenuria in cats is medical condition that is caused by a chemical imbalance in a cat’s urine. It can result from a number of factors.
There is no short yes or no answer as to whether cats can eat strawberries. Technically, strawberries aren’t toxic, but moderation is key.
There are many naturally quiet cat breeds, but even if you already have a vocal cat, you can still train your kitty to be a bit quieter.
Cardiac arrest in cats is a life-threatening medical condition that results in a cat’s blood circulation stopping due to a failure of the heart.
Latest News and Reviews
Luckily, the cat in this video is willing to put up with some puppy antics and ear chomps. Watch for your daily dose of cute!
The short answer is yes, cats can safely eat shrimp as an occasional snack. Here’s what you should know about feeding shrimp to cats.
Rhabdomyoma in cats refers to a benign tumor that is usually found in the heart; although in some cases, these tumors have also developed in the ears.
Cats can become overly stimulated with too much pent-up energy and no good way to release it. These solutions to aggression can make a huge difference.
There is no short “yes” or “no” answer as to whether cats can eat peanut butter. Technically, it isn’t poisonous to cats, but it’s also not very healthy.
Carcinoid cancer in cats is a medical condition where tumors are formed by the endocrine cells. Here’s what you should know.
What you can find here on CatTime
- At CatTime, our mission is to keep cats out of shelters and get them adopted to good homes by providing novice and experienced owners alike with the important information needed to make them, and their cats, very happy and healthy.
- CatTime covers all things cat. Our extensive breed profiles include the evaluation and history of key cat breed characteristics--amount of shedding, adaptability, behaviors--and what they mean for a potential owner.
- Looking to add a feline to the family? Use our adoption page to check local shelters in your zip code. Once you've found the purrfect four-legged friend, take a look at our extensive lists of cat names by breed, fur color, or theme.
- For expert advice on a variety of topics, including training, raising kittens, cat health, product reviews, and lifestyle, CatTime has answers with submissions by notable and respected behaviorists, specialists, trainers, pet lovers, and veterinarians.
- Looking for fun? The cat video page is stocked with videos on everything from funny, cute, and celebrity cats to how-to's and product reviews.
- Watch the homepage for breaking news articles and features covering the latest happenings in the cat world, product and food recalls, important legislation, health hazards, and other information that impacts cat owners.