Halloween is such a fun holiday for us humans! Keep in mind that it’s a human holiday and that some animals are miserable playing dress up, especially cats!
Some people like to dress their kitties up for Halloween and that’s okay if they are a willing participant.
Our advice is: If you have a costume for your cat, dress them up and take your pictures, remove costume. However, don’t force a cat to stay in a costume if they are unhappy. Nobody likes when a cat is sad.
Let’s all have a fun, safe holiday, and that includes all of our cats!
For those who have kitties who like to play dress-up, here’s a little cat Halloween costume inspiration for you!
Halloween Dos and Don’ts!
- Let your cat take off their costume as soon as your photos are captured.
- Do pick simple costumes, like a simple bow-tie!
- Do give your kitty lots of love.
- Make sure your cat is in a secure place on Halloween night. We don’t want anyone to escape while you’re handing out candy!
- Allow your cat to eat Halloween candy.
- Let your cat escape when trick-or-treaters arrive.
- Let your cat get stressed during the noisy excitement.
Make sure to keep candy away from your sweet kitty cat while you celebrate! It can be very toxic.
10 Best Cat Costumes
Bat Kitten Will Swoop Into Your Heart
Paging Doctor Cat
Lil Devil Cat On The Prowl
Lion Cat Is On The Hunt
Count Catula Will Bite You
Witchy Kitty Will Cast A Spell On You
Bumble Cat Could Sting You
Sailor Cat Will Take You On A Long Voyage
Pizza Kitty Is Delicious
Cowboy Cat Will Round 'Em Up