Father’s Day is June 20th in 2021, and we at CatTime want to send out a special “Happy Father’s Day” to all the cat dads out there!
We love our cute kitty papas and everything they do for their felines all year long. So on this special day, join us in honoring the guys who take good care of their cats.
Here are 15 cat dads and their kitties to celebrate Father’s Day.
Cat Dads And Their Kitties For Father’s Day
Happy Father's Day: 15 Cute Cat Dads & Their Favorite Kitties [PICTURES] - CatTime
Are you celebrating this special day with a cat dad you love?
There are plenty of ways to enjoy the day with a kitty daddy. Of course, it’s always nice to get them a gift to show your appreciation, but there are plenty of other ways to show your love, too. Here are some of our favorites:
- Relax on the deck or in the yard with your kitty. You can keep your feline safe outside with a catio or easy-to-set-up enclosure.
- Plan a movie night. Curl up with your fur baby, cat dad, and some popcorn. Maybe watch a movie that features a famous film feline!
- Have a family spa night with your cat.
- Relax with a few drinks! Grab your cat dad a beer and kick back for a bit. Your cat can even join in with a non-alcoholic, catnip-infused wine for cats!
- Check out the adoptable pets at the animal shelter. Maybe you and your cat dad can add a new member to your clowder!
How are you going to celebrate Father’s Day with your cat dad? Do you have any fun things planned? Let us know in the comments below!
Click the bold links in the article to shop for your cat dad and support our content!