Some people love dressing up for the holidays. Some people like to shop and get new outfits to wear to Christmas parties. It’s just about the only time of year that you can wear a red sparkle dress and look dazzling!
Here are some kitties who got wrangled into hats and holiday props. These kitties are not so fond of Santa hats and winter caps and scarves and reindeer antlers. Dare I say, these cats hate your holiday props.
Check Out These Holiday Humbug Cats
10 Cats Who Hate Your Christmas Props [PICTURES] - CatTime
Some people like to wear comfy warm ups and lay around the house for the holidays.
People and pets should be able to wear what they want on an every day basis. The holidays should be no exception.
This is the season to be jolly. ‘Tis the season to give your family and friends and cats some extra love. If you like to shop, pick up a gift to slip under the tree for a loved one! Shiny, sparkly clothes optional.
Christmas Cat Do’s
- Do let your cat be a cat.
- If you have people over, do let your cat have a room all to themselves.
- Do let your cat play with some empty boxes and wrapping paper.
Christmas Cat Don’ts
- Don’t dress up your cat unless they seem super cool with it.
- If you bought your cat some gay apparel, take a quick pic and don’t force them to wear it.
- Don’t force your cat to be merry and socialize among your friends.
- Everyone should enjoy the holidays in their own way.
Christmas is a human holiday. There’s nothing wrong with wanting your cat to join you in the merriment. Just don’t force it. No one wants to have the holidays and tinsel shoved down their throats, especially cats.
Are you celebrating Christmas with a cat you love? Let us know in the comments below! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!