@beancurdthecalico Reply to @hello23l ♬ original sound – beancurd
Does your cat play video games? Well Bean, the kitten in the video above, is getting pretty good at playing a game on her mom’s tablet. The cute kitty is getting a lot of pouncing practice!
Bean isn’t too well-coordinated yet. She’s still just a kitten, after all. But she’s sharpening her natural hunting instincts, and she couldn’t look more adorable doing it! Share this video with someone who could use a smile today!
Fun games can give kitties like Bean a mental and physical challenge that keeps them stimulated. Preventing boredom can also reduce unwanted behaviors from cats who don’t have enough to do during the day.
Here are a few games you can play with your cat, even if you don’t have a tablet!
Fun Games To Play With Cats(Picture Credit: Karin Lindstrom/Getty Images)
Give these five fun and easy games a try with your cat!
- Bathtub Ping Pong: All you need is an empty bath tub and a ping pong ball. Drop in the ping pong ball in the tub, and watch your cat play!
- Fetch: Fetch isn’t just for dogs. If you throw a small toy that your cat can carry, then you just might find the toy coming back for you to throw again.
- The Shell Game: Put a bell, treat, or toy under one of three identically colored cups, or “shells.” Shuffle the cups around like a magician, and see if your cat is able to follow the item and pick the right cup.
- Hidden Treasure: Put a small piece of meat or a treat inside a piece of paper and crumple it up, but not too tightly. Cats like paper and mystery, and they love treats!
- Hide & Seek: You can hide anywhere — behind a couch or curtain or wherever else you can find a somewhat easy hiding spot. Let your cat find you. But be on guard; cats are crafty! Carrying a treat or toy might encourage your kitty to find you, too!
Does your cat play tablet video games like Bean does in the video? What other games do you play with your cat? Let us know in the comments below!